I Should be Studying.
School has gone from the first day phase to the OMG first crit phase to the oh no partner project phase to what is now the oh shit midterms phase in which we remember that we are taking classes aside from studio. And with the progression of these phases is the meteorological progression to winter and the nonsensical continuation of cold air pouring into our studios. Which, of course, justifies…
This post always slaps me in the face
Wow, no kidding.
why is this image circulating around so much..
precedent for our first project, a book wall!!
1. i have a slight heat rash everywhere
2. day 1 = four readings, two drawings, and sketch models for tuesday. basically take three days to come up with the idea for your project and do everything else
3. phone is semi-functional
4. brother needs to borrow my computer during the day = i am unaccessible
5. pressure to do good work this semester = through the roooof
6. 9 ams are no fun when you commute
7. i need sleep, but no time (already)
Is it pumpkin season yet?
(Pumpkin Pecan Biscotti with Caramelized White Chocolate via Will Cook For Friends)
We’ll take any excuse to eat tomatoes this season. Especially this one.
(Caramelized Blistered Tomato Grilled Toast Caprese Nachos with Balsamic Glaze by Half Baked Harvest)
One year and few notes later. Revisiting the Moon Rise
Moon Rise Time Slice…. this is a collage of 11 photos taken over 27 minutes and 59 seconds